Presentation

max_pershin

Presentation

Messaggioda max_pershin » 11 feb 2022 02:43:19

Hello dear forum members,

would like to present myself to the members of the beautiful forum. Live in Canada, Alberta in a beautiful prairie province. Own 1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce Automatic, the same time maintain the register of this model. So if anybody interested to know more about Spider Automatic or Spider 4 series in general feel free to ask me any information. I would like to learn about Alfa Romeo history and believe this place will improve my knowledge

Ciao cari membri del forum,

vorrei presentarmi ai membri del bellissimo forum. Vive in Canada, Alberta, in una bellissima provincia di praterie. Possedere un'Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce Automatica del 1990, contemporaneamente mantenere il registro di questo modello. Quindi, se qualcuno è interessato a saperne di più sulla serie Spider Automatic o Spider 4 in generale, può chiedermi qualsiasi informazione. Mi piacerebbe conoscere la storia dell'Alfa Romeo e credo che questo posto migliorerà le mie conoscenze

[ img ]

rossogamba
Contatta:

Re: Presentation

Messaggioda rossogamba » 11 feb 2022 11:55:06

Ciao Max, benvenuto nel nostro forum, vivi un un paese bellissimo e possiedi un'Alfa molto rara. Qui in Italia la Spider automatica non era venduta e credo ne circoli solo un esemplare, quindi la tua esperienza sarà di grande aiuto per noi. Pubblica pure qualche foto della tua Spider.

---------

Ciao Max, welcome to our forum, you live in a beautiful country and own a very rare Alfa. Here in Italy the Spider automatic was not sold and I believe only one car is in circulation, so your experience will be of great help to us. Also post some photos of your Spider.

Daniele Gambino

Andrea78

Messaggioda Andrea78 » 11 feb 2022 14:07:05

Welcome aboard Max!

Sure here you will find a lot of known, and unknown, history of our beloved (real) Alfa Romeos!
We will be very pleased for any picture of you spider you will upload for our enjoyment!

Ciao!

giuliasuper69

Messaggioda giuliasuper69 » 13 feb 2022 12:47:09

That's a very nice presentation. Welcome on board Max,it's a real pleasure to have you with us.
Ciao Giorgio.

Sacha
Contatta:

Messaggioda Sacha » 13 feb 2022 22:17:25

Ciao Max, benvenuto e welcome aboard. When you can, put more pipparol fotos for us because your spider is very arrapating.

Ciao
Sacha, UK
www.giuliasuper.com

Torna a “PRESENTAZIONI”